Wednesday, 17th November 2010

Let the the YFJ General Assembly in Kyiv begin!

After months of campaigning and five weeks of blogging, tweeting and exchanging views with YFJ member organisations in person, via email, phone and even Facebook messages it is now time for the big showdown in Ukraine's capital Kyiv.

There are still many topics concerning young people in Europe I wished I had the time to explore on this blog, such as the question of youth employment, multiple discrimination, intergenerational dialogue, demographic change, migration, poverty, the millennium development goals (MDGs) and many more. The list can never be properly exhausted but I hope that with the blog entries I did make I managed to spark some interest, provided some food for thought and shade some light and my perspective on the topics discussed.
I'm very glad that the readership of the blog surpassed 3000 visitors in a relatively short time but I was hoping for more direct feedback and debate being developed via comments.

As of this afternoon I will be in Kyiv at the General Assembly of the European Youth Forum and available to answer any questions in person. Feel free to approach me!

Safe trip to everyone coming to Kyiv and see you there!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Peter, you are the one the others will be delighted to share the discussion about the above topics, with!

Post a Comment